Prof Dr.Shad Mohammad
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists of United Kingdom
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
- General Medical Council of United Kingdom
Current positions held
- Director Academics, Admissions and Quality Assurance, Khyber Medical University, Peshawar since 18 February 2009.
- Dean Faculty of Nursing & Allied Sciences, Khyber Medical University since 18 Feb 2009.
Previous positions held
- Dean Faculty of Ophthalmology, College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan (Notification Dated 26th August,2009 to 2011).
- President, Ophthalmological Society of Pakistan, NWFP Branch 1996-98.
- Chief Executive Hayatabad Medical Complex. 29.10.03 to 16.02.2006
- President 22nd Asia pacific Academy of ophthalmology Congress 2007.
- President Ophthalmological Society of Pakistan 2006 to 2008.
- Ramzan Ali Syed President of Pakistan Gold Medal 2000
- Distinguished Services Award for meritorious services in Ophthalmology in the Asia Pacific Area, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2005.
- ISRA University Professor Saleh Memon Gold Medal Award for the Year 2005.
- Special Distinguished Award as Congress President of XXII Congress of The Asia pacific Academy of Ophthalmology held at Lahore 24-28 February 2007.
- Gold Medal of Sudan National Medical Specialisation Board
- Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology (APAO) 2008 Susruta Lecture Award, World Ophthalmological Congress, 28 June 2008 to 2 July 2008, Hong Kong
Professional positions held
- Professor of ophthalmology, Postgraduate Medical Institute, Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar
- Director Academics, Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology, Peshawar
- Councilor, Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology
- Examiner, University of Peshawar
- Examiner, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan
- Examiner, Ghandara University, Peshawar
Contributions to teaching training and research
- Publications:43,International10, National33
- Presentations in national and international conferences:57
- National and International conferences attended:90