- Uses his knowledge to develop assessment strategies to ensure that the assessment system being used is valid and reliable;
- Recognizes challenges and barriers in planning and implementing a quality assessment system that is trusted by teachers and students and is at par with the national assessment requirements;
- Able to develop an assessment system that is an instrument to foster learning;
- Perform administrative responsibilities related to assessment such as managing questions data bank, scanning of OMRs, calculating various assessment indices (e.g. Reliability index, discrimination index, difficulty index etc.) and develop assessment reports;
- Provide training to faculty on assessment strategies, practices and item analysis etc.
- Shows skills to use e-learning and information technologies to develop and manage computerized assessment system;
- Powerful user of researcher and evidence as tools to improve the quality of assessment.