- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of current curriculum and lead the process of modifying or restructuring curriculum based on community needs and formal national requirements;
- Lead curriculum development, management and evaluation process and ensure successful implementation of the curriculum in an institution;
- Recognizes challenges and barriers in planning, implementation and management of a curriculum and suggests solutions;
- Demonstrates skills to develop various kinds of curricula (e.g. problem based, systems based), perform integration at various levels and develop a curriculum that improves the knowledge, skills and the attitudes of learners.
- Shows skills to use e-learning and information technologies to develop and manage computerized curriculum management system.
- Powerful user of researcher and evidence as tools to improve the quality of curriculum management system.