Admission will be open to candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (FSc. Pre-medical) or possessing an equivalent qualification from a recognized board and have appeared in the ETEA Entry Test for Medical colleges. The merit for admission will be determined as follows.
Examination Test Weightage
Adjusted marks obtained in F.Sc or Equivalent examination 50%
ETEA Entry Test marks 40%
Marks Obtain in S.S.C examination 10%
- Adjusted marks obtained in F.Sc. or equivalent level examination 870/1100 or 79.1%
- ETEA Entry Test marks 460/800 or 57.5%
- S.S.C or Equivalent qualification 650/850 or 76.5 %
- His/ Her Merit will be calculated as Follows
- Weightage for F.Sc = 79.1 X 0.5=39.55
- Weightage for Entry Test = 57.5 X 0.4=23.00
- Weightage for S.S.C=76.5 X 0.1= 7.65
Merit Score of the candidate = a+b+c =39.55+23.00+7.65= 70.2
Note: 10 marks will be deducted from F.Sc marks for each additional attempt.
Age limit 17 to 25 years